Donation information for charities
Find out how to advertise
The Canadian Book of Charities connects donors with
charities across Canada through the publication of an
annual guide and interactive website.
As a comprehensive reference tool for the general
public it is a cost effective means for providing information about your organization to those seeking to make
donations, wills or bequests.
Guide Circulation: 20,570 personally addressed copies
It is a primary reference tool for legal and financial professionals involved in estate and tax planning.
A free copy of the Canadian Book of Charities
guide is sent to the following professionals across Canada:
- 13,428 to lawyers who deal with Wills, Taxation, Estate and Trust, General Practice and Solo
- 1,708 to Notaries in Quebec
- 1,917 to Funeral Home Directors
- 2,384 to Investment Advisors across Canada
- 503 to Top Corporations
- 630 are dispersed in individual sales, libraries and other charitable sector professionals
- NEW! Facebook and Twitter links can now be added to online ad or classified listing web pages.
Our website offers donors easy access to information about your charity and provides a convenient Donate link from our
website to your organization’s donation page.
Our site ranks first or second in search engine results based on the key words “Canadian” + “Charities.”
Your advertisement or listing will reach thousands of potential new donors daily!
Did you know that…
Bequest and other testamentary gifts in planned giving is the third most successful means of charitable fundraising
in Canada, second only to direct mail campaigns and special events.
- In the planned giving area bequests represent 80% to 90% of raised funds.
- 92% of bequests were a surprise to the charities.
Why advertize with us?
- Comprehensive reference tool for donors
- Effective means of providing information about your charity
- Prominent Donate link
- Broad reach of exposure at a reasonable cost
For 37 years, The Canadian Book of Charities has linked those willing
to give to those in Need.
This site offers several ways to find charities:
The Canadian Book of Charities can be ordered using this website.